Bailey, Watson & Associates
Integrity Program Definition:
- Definition 1: A systems engineering approach to minimizing equipment failure & reduce life cycle cost.
- Definition 2: A failure mitigation approach often required by military hardware development contracts.
Integrity Program Links
- Integrity Program Overview
- Integrity Q & A
- Integrity Management Training Classes
- Managing Integrity Programs (8 hr course. e-mail for price, travel & class size)
- Managing Integrity for Avionics (8 hr course. e-mail for price, travel & class size)
- Managing Integrity for Rotating Equipment (Under Development)
- Managing Integrity for Structures (Under Development)
- Integrity Technical Methods (Add-On Classes)
- Electronics: Determining Life Equivalent Thermal Cycle Test Duration (4 hr course. e-mail for price, travel & class size)
- Electronics: Determining Life Equivalent Vibration Test Duration (Under Development)
- Electronics: Vibration Isolator Application 101 (Under Development)
- Electronics: Solder Fatigue 101 (4 hr course. e-mail for price, travel & class size)
- Rotating Equipment: Essential Design Analyses & Methods (Under Development)
- Structural Design: Essential Design Analysis & Methods (Under Development)
- Structural Design: Introduction to Crack Growth Analysis (Under Development)
Bailey, Watson & Associates can provide a range of Integrity Management Training Materials. If interested, please contact us with your program needs.
About Bailey, Watson & Associates: The founders of Bailey, Watson & Associates have been engaged with integrity programs since the mid 1980's. John Bailey & Paul Watson both recently retired from Lockheed Martin where they were engaged in implementing Integrity for multiple modern aircraft programs. Mr. J. Bailey was Senior Manager responsible for defining and implementing Integrity on a current fighter program. Mr. Watson was technical lead for Vehicle Systems Equipment Integrity and was responsible for a wide range of hydraulic, mechanical and electrical equipment in accordance with Mr. Bailey's program. Principals Bailey & Watson maintain close contact with other former Integrity counterparts. The combined experience of this team encompasses mechanical, electrical, optical and structural systems. They have wide ranging experience in environmental and usage definition, definition of Integrity Requirements, application to design, verification and field usage monitoring.